Syarat-syarat pembayaran & pengiriman:
|Fuse type:||Medium blade||Wire gauge:||16AWG|
|Wire length:||15cm||Name:||Adapter add a circuit holder tap|
Car Motor ADD Circuit Blade Style Fuse Adapter Cable Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder APS ATT LOW PROFILE ATM LP FUSETAP TAP with 7 Fuses Set 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 AMPS - Standard Medium Size
|Product Name||Car Fuse Holder|
|Body Dimension||see drawing|
Please measure your car original fuse size in advance. It has 3 sizes to select: Medium, Small, Mini.
Plug Into An Existing Fuse Holder. Perfect solution to get electricity from car battery without "SPLICING" or "WIRE CUTTING" to install your electronic accessories!
Ready to go, plug and play! Package also includes 7 fuses Set: 5A, 7.5A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 30A x 1. Feel free to use which you need and keep the others as backup.
Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
Blue flexiable socket tail, very easy to connect to any naked wires by only use a vise.
ATM Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder Tap Adapter Cable
Plug it into your car exsiting fuse socket. And you will get a new additional electric power source for other in-car electronic accessories.
Add A Circuit allows you to get a professional installation of any accessory up to 30 amps without cutting or splicing into the current wiring.
Fast Easy- Add additional circuits for electrical accessories such as car phones, CD players, fax machines, etc. Turns One Fuse Slot into Two- Plugs into any fuse slot, even if the slot has a fuse installed. Provides protection for both circuits.
1. Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder Tap Adapter Cable x 1
2. Free 7-Fuse-Set: 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 AMPS x 1
1. Disconnect power source
2. Select and remove a fuse in your vehicles fuse box( not to exceed 10 amps) with constant or switchable power capabilities that matches the power requirements of the accessory you are adding.
3. Insert new accessory fuse (not to exceed 10 amps) into added slot.
4. Install Add-A-Circuit with the newly added fuse installed, back into the fuse block. Reconnect power source. Turn on ignition to test new accessory for proper operation. If the accessory does not operate, turn the Add-A-Circuit 180 degrees and reinsert into the fuse block. Retest new accessory.
5. Replace the original fuse into the remaining slot on the Add-A-Circuit. Test both accessories for proper operation.